I am thinking big tragedies, how they happen, how they hurt not only individuals but whole countries, how we go on.
And I am thinking of my own small life and how sometimes the not-sleeping-again baby seems critical. Like, I won't be able to survive until morning, until the next night.
And how if this is the worst thing going on in my small world, it's a good place to be.
And yet, how to do all that needs doing. How to do my job and mother. How to get dinner on the table every night.
How fortunate I am. How easily all that can be taken away.
How...
And I am thinking of my own small life and how sometimes the not-sleeping-again baby seems critical. Like, I won't be able to survive until morning, until the next night.
And how if this is the worst thing going on in my small world, it's a good place to be.
And yet, how to do all that needs doing. How to do my job and mother. How to get dinner on the table every night.
How fortunate I am. How easily all that can be taken away.
How...
No comments:
Post a Comment