Monday, February 3, 2014

A Question for the Internets

Why is it that merely opening an envelope pertaining to embryo storage creates an anxiety level that warrants a trip to the therapist, if not actually Xanax?

I mean, seriously, I don't have a decision to make.  I'm forking over $400 so I don't have to decide anything.  I probably won't decide anything until I'm past an age I would consider having a child (yes, that seems to be a moving target).  And yet, it's crazy-making.

2 comments:

  1. Ah, that should be some very juicy material for a therapy session (speaking as a therapist). Also, it sounds like this is really just a hard one to look at right now and that deferring the decision might be a great decision for you right now (speaking as an interweb friend).

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete