Sunday, August 24, 2008

Back to School Edition (Part II)

I just tried on a few outfits to figure out what to wear. I'm even contemplating wearing heels!! I feel like this is Professor Gwinne, The Next Generation.

I'm panicking. Now, there's really no reason to panic. It's the first day of class. Nothing *happens* on the first day of class, other than setting the tone for the days that follow. I have handouts. I have exercises to do.

What I don't have is a parking sticker, which I will need, when I flee the office of the RE to get back to campus within half an hour for my second class. What the fuck was I thinking?! But, given that LG and I need to leave earlier than usual, to deal with the stupidity of the parking sticker, I should get some things done. Laundry. Lunches. Etc.

This is all happening a bit too fast...

No comments:

Post a Comment