- It's the beginning of a new month. Anything could happen. I'm choosing to read that positively.
- Retail therapy: for a grand total of $40, I bought a pair of jeans and two long sleeved t-shirts for me and 6 pairs of socks for LG. The jeans were very necessary--my favorite (only) pair that fits recently developed a hole in the knees--even if I only hope to wear them for a few months at most.
- The upside of having a milk allergic kid? Halloween goodies for Mom. There's a WHOLE Snickers bar in her stash!
- LG and I slept late this morning, which means she'll be able to go to bed "on time," despite the time change.
- The bruises on my abdomen are fading. The bulls' eyes on my rear end are fading. The bleeding is slowing. The Headache is gone, for the time being. It's a good time for a chat with Dr. Gorgeous.
Sunday, November 1, 2009
Small Good Things
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Mmmm... skickers!
ReplyDelete:-)
ReplyDeleteYeah for new beginnings! And that's a pretty awesome shopping trip for $40! Enjoy the snickers!
ReplyDelete