Still bleeding. Bright red. It stopped for the bulk of the day, but after I was doing my typical hop-around-the-classroom-Oprah-style afternoon it started up again. Heavier. Dr. Gorgeous, via the nurse, said to take it easy, put my feet up, drink a lot of water, wait it out until my pregnancy test. But if it gets significantly heavier or painful to head to the ER. Great.
This is all eerily familiar. My first pregnancy announced itself not with two lines on the stick but with the same kind of bleeding. Three days later, it was a full on, scary, blood all over the sheets and bathroom floor bleed (that was 15dpo). After they ruled out an ectopic, my doctor gave me a bunch of progesterone samples and told to take it easy, put my feet up, drink a lot of water. Ultimately, that turned out to be a "blighted ovum" that ended in a D&C at 11.5 weeks. A tenacious little fucker, despite the bleeding.
I spotted with LG, too, but later, around 5 weeks, and it wasn't quite as dramatic.
It's 9dpo. And either this is just a problem, or a pregnancy with a problem. Either way, I'm not liking it. Not sure when I'm going to test. Beta on Friday or Saturday...
Craaaaaaaaap. Thinking good thoughts for you.
ReplyDeleteOh Gwinne.... I am so sorry. Crossing my fingers and hoping this is just a scare that isnt going to turn into a problem.
ReplyDeleteUgh! That sounds horribly frustrating.
ReplyDeleteI'm still holding out hope though, I want this to be IT for you!