- Tomorrow is my last teaching day for the semester! Woo-hoo! Now I will say that I will miss one of these classes quite a bit. But, still, my mind has been elsewhere this semester and it's good to be wrapping up and starting something new.
- I emailed a big-wig in my field today, who once gave me permission to use his name in my query letters. I just wanted to make sure that's still okay (it's been a while), and he was so quick and generous in his reply. Manuscript #2 will be back out in the mail in a few days, with his blessing.
- My right ovary woke up. I still wouldn't be surprised to find, well, anything when I go in for monitoring on Saturday, but I'm hopeful that there's a follicle on the right. And I conceived LG on the right (my miscarriages have both been lefties). Yes, I am a superstious freak.
- After spending way too much time at Target this afternoon, I found a computer game that LG has been begging me for (she played it at school). That's her one real Hanukkah present, as mostly she's getting things I need to buy her anyway, or ridiculous little trinkets (barrettes and the like).
- Oh, the bleeding, which Dr. Gorgeous decided is a product of my insanely elevated estrogen level from Follistim, has finally tapered to something less than changing a pad every hour. In all seriousness, I haven't bled this much since my D&C seven years ago. Pretty freaky, and I'm glad it seems to be wrapping up. I only hope that's the last of the blood I see for a good long while.
Tuesday, December 8, 2009
Small Good Things (Last Week of the Semester Edition)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment