Saturday, December 5, 2009

Small Good Things

  1. Not so small: I am a sane, responsible, high-functioning, professionally accomplished adult. This is a good thing to remind oneself when one's sister is back in the psych ward and unable to care for herself, let alone a child and a home.
  2. Good cheap red wine from a local winery and dark chocolate.
  3. A clean bathtub (yeah, I'm the one who had to clean it, but now it's clean and I plan to actually bathe in it, with some lavender bubble bath).
  4. A Bug's Life, which LG watched this afternoon while I did laundry and the bathroom.
  5. The new Star Trek movie, which was exactly the kind of mindless entertainment I required last night (though I could have done without the sobbing [mine] during the early childbirth scene).

I have a feeling you're going to be getting a lot of small good things posts in the upcoming weeks. They're what I'm holding on to...

No comments:

Post a Comment