Tiny Boy, whom the pediatrician informed me today was not even on the growth chart at birth, is now a whopping 12.5 lbs and 24 and 3/4 inches (10th and 25th percentile, respectively). So I am simultaneously pleased that he's growing so well on breast milk and saddened by the fact that he clearly wasn't getting the nutrition he needed in utero. I'm guessing, based solely on the sizes of the donors, that he's probably about where he "should" be, but I guess we'll see what happens in the next eight months or so.
Right now he's playing with a babysitter, as apparently 4-month shots, though identical, are not nearly as upsetting or sleep-inducing as 2-month shots.
Now if he would only learn to roll over and sleep at night...
Yay for so much growth! And, I'm going to quote my mom and remind you "what's done is done." He is clearly thriving now, and that is awesome.
ReplyDelete