Yeah, I'm bleeding. A lot. Like, I wonder if I actually will end up in the ER.
LG is having one of those crappy days when I tuck her into bed as soon as she gets home from school and has a meltdown. Which is making it somewhat difficult for me to, you know, stay in bed, like a good fertility patient.
There's also some unexpected drama with my sister, which makes all of this blood sort of pale in comparison, which I suppose is a good thing.
The nurse I talked to today thinks I'm pregnant (oh-kay) and can't come up with any real explanation for why I'd start bleeding at 9dpo (on gobs of progesterone, that is).
Tomorrow, I might be starting Follistim for an unexpected December cycle, or I might be panicking over another likely-to-fail pregnancy. Think good thoughts for me around 10:00 am (though at this point, I'm not sure what a good thought would be).
I sure hope 2010 gets better...
Yikes, scary. I hope you don't end up in the ER, and will be thinking many many good thoughts for you tomorrow morning.
ReplyDeleteIs it possible you have an SCH? I mean, I know it is early, but I cant think of any other reason for so much bleeding with progesterone.
ReplyDeleteOh, God, Gwinne, I'm so very sorry. This all just sucks. I want a normal, EASY pregnancy for all of us, but at the very least, this sort of mind-fuck just isn't helpful. Thinking of you.
ReplyDelete