Wednesday, October 14, 2009

3dp3dt

Well, I had one day full of optimism, in which I imagined those embryos dividing and growing and floating about happily in my uterus. And now I'm back to the bad place, wondering about which of the worst case scenarios will happen this time: I don't get pregnant (after spending some $10,000 and basically ignoring the rest of my life for two months in order to do so), I get pregnant with twins, I get pregnant and have another wickedly low beta, I get pregnant and miscarry. You know, because in my world, getting and staying pregnant with a singleton just doesn't seem possible.

In the meantime, I have lost about 80% of my brain function. And I'm crabby.

3 comments:

  1. Well of course you are crabby -- you kinda have a lot going on. Crabby seems like a pretty reasonable reaction.
    I'm not going to blow smoke at you and say "it's all going to be ok." But try to find the hope you had yesterday, because until you know more for sure, it's the only thing that will keep you going. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry you are down today. I hope tomorrow brings back that optimism!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The cost is so high both financially and emotionally. I'm hoping you get out of the funk and feel a little less crabby! :D

    ReplyDelete